Hi Maureen, this all looks FANTASTIC! Apart from the high seas I would love this trip, so spectacular and it looks like it is not overcrowded either. The food sounds good but rich and I just love those nights with the crazy Americans who tell you their life stories. What a bonus when there is top class entertainment too! We are having a weeks break down at Safety Beach but it is difficult to even get out for a walk as it keeps raining on and off and is very bleak and cold. Julie xxxx
Hi Maureen, this all looks FANTASTIC! Apart from the high seas I would love this trip, so spectacular and it looks like it is not overcrowded either. The food sounds good but rich and I just love those nights with the crazy Americans who tell you their life stories. What a bonus when there is top class entertainment too! We are having a weeks break down at Safety Beach but it is difficult to even get out for a walk as it keeps raining on and off and is very bleak and cold. Julie xxxx
ReplyDelete