Leaving New York
Well, no Blog for a few days - no news of note really! The writer has been under the weather - came down with a doozy of a cold 2 days ago and will probably take a while to recover!!! We were meant to have lunch with cousins Lorraine & Karl yesterday but she rang in sick with food poisoning and so she actually did me a favour as I spent the whole day on the bed!!!
We’re now on the ship, got here around 11.30am and sail at 6 pm. Our friends from Virginia turned up an hour or so later & we’ve had lunch. Now waiting for the bags to be brought to the room. After the drill I’m going to retire, order room service and have an early night.
When we went to the Arctic Circle a few years ago on the Voyager the cruise director was Ray Solaire. He was fabulous, the best cruise director ever and I have to say he’s on this ship so it should be a great cruise.
Comments
Post a Comment